HOW YOU'LL SAVE FROM THIS OFFER
|Essentials of HR Management**
|FREE shipping — you save $20|
|=||YOU SAVE $100|
Plus earn up to 13 credits for participating in the program and 3 credits from SHRM membership!
* Must join SHRM as a first-time new professional member and purchase the SHRM Essentials of HR Management product. Offer is not valid for student membership or renewing SHRM members. However, if your professional membership expired more than twelve months ago, you are now eligible to rejoin with this promotion.
** Offer applies only to the self-study learning option and cannot be combined with any other offers or previous orders. Offer does not apply to the SHRM Learning System®, SHRM California Learning SystemTM or SHRM Global Learning System®. Free shipping for domestic addresses only.
Join SHRM by December 31 and purchase the SHRM Essentials of HR Management at the same time – and you’ll not only enjoy all the career boosting benefits of SHRM membership at a reduced price, you’ll get a discount on one of the most effective HR Management training programs available anywhere.
SHRM membership gives you access to:
- Experienced HR Knowledge Advisors for guidance
- Vetted sample forms, policies and job descriptions
- Best practices, how-to guides and research reports
- FREE live and archived webcasts
- Monthly HR Magazine and HR Week e-newsletter
- And more!
SHRM Essentials® of HR Management program
- Build your understanding of HR practices.
- Apply newly learned HR knowledge.
- Create a stronger alignment between your organizational and HR goals.
- Develop your career if you are not yet eligible or ready for the PHR/SPHR exam.
- Comply with federal and state laws to protect against potential litigation.
- And more!
Act by December 31 for the special savings and FREE SHIPPING. If you received a VIP code, please make sure to use it when placing your order.
The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is the world's largest association devoted to human resource management. Representing more than 250,000 members in over 140 countries, the Society serves the needs of HR professionals and advances the interests of the HR profession.
|Society for Human Resource Management
1800 Duke Street
Alexandria, VA 22314 USA
Phone US Only: (800) 283 7476, option 3
Phone Int'l: +1 (703) 548-3440, option 3
TTY/TDD (703) 548-6999
Fax (703) 535-6490