New Certification Preparation Tools for the
HRBP and HRMP Exams
The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is the world's largest association devoted to human resource management. SHRM provides many benefits, resources and tools to help professionals like you, around the globe, excel in the HR field and in your organization.
SHRM is pleased to announce two new products developed for HR professionals who practice outside the United States:
|SHRM Learning System for
the HR Business Professional (HRBPSM) exam.
|SHRM Learning System for the
HR Management Professional (HRMPSM) exam.
HR is one of the world's fastest-growing fields, which presents HR professionals with an unprecedented opportunity for global advancement through certification. The content in the new SHRM Learning System for the HRBP Certification Preparation training program corresponds with the body of knowledge for the HRBP certification exam. The content in the new SHRM Learning System for HRMP Certification Preparation training program corresponds with the body of knowledge for the HRMP certification exam.
Both of these new products were designed by a world-class team experts in global HR and course development,for HR professionals practicing primarily outside the U.S. These programs ensure that you stay up-to-date with the ever-changing field of HR, and that you understand the most current terms and regulations.
LEARNING OPTION: SELF-STUDY
The self-study program allows you to study at your own pace and spend as much time as you need on each module, making your learning experience convenient and flexible.
Benefits and Features:
- Develop your own study schedule.
- No travel costs or time away from the office.
- Access to the Learning Center, which includes: printed Learning Modules, and all resource and reference materials and learning aids.
- Practice tests:
- Test Your Knowledge – Readiness Test: This pretest helps determine which modules you should concentrate your study on.
- Module-Specific Practice Tests: These check your understanding of the content presented in each module.
- Cumulative Practice Test: This post-test measures how well you learned each module.
- Case Studies: Scenarios followed by questions help you better understand the material.
- Terminology Quiz
|SHRM Learning System for the HRBP Certification Preparation Modules:
to prepare for the HRBP certification exam.
Module 1: HR Administration
|SHRM Learning System for the HRMP Certification Preparation Modules:
to prepare for the HRMP certification exam.
Module 1: HR as a Business Leader
Ideal for HR professionals outside the U.S. supporting their home country.
SHRM Member: $695 USD
Nonmember: $860 USD
Volume discounts are available. Contact Chris.Olson@shrm.org.